Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, February 26, 2016

Life Online Insurance Tips - Why do I need a Protection Plan?

My friend mahesh once asked me what is the best part of your life obviously my family. I said to him, I can give anything to see my family happy and secure and that's. when mahesh asked me something that left me speechless, but can you give just a few hundred rupees every month and see them secure always even when you're not with them anymore oh man. I was stunned for a while without me how could they manage the monthly bills the home loans EMI's the child's schooling how I could be a responsible husband and a caring father when I kept postponing a simple but very important task and that's when I signed up for a protection plan from HDFC life it's the most simple plan to understand and to buy all you pay is a small premium and you can get a huge life insurance cover which can last your family for all their needs for a long long time and if you buy it at a younger age the premium is much lower for a similar cover let's see this example for a one crore online term policy from HDFC life a 25-year-old man pays approximately eight thousand six hundred rupees premium per year but for the same cover a 35-year-old man pays approximately 14400 rupees per year if you want to know the cover you need just ask your financial advisor to work out your human life value but a simple thumb rule says that it should be at least eight to ten times your annual income so connect with HDFC life and keep your family smiling forever toh smart bano, sar utha ke jiyo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 The Best Cheap All Insurance All Right Reserved. Share on Blogger Tips and Tricks