Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, February 4, 2016

Cancer survivor's insurance claim was DENIED

Back when I was first diagnosed with cancer, it seemed, everything seemed to be rolling  right along, and then within a month they started denying everything. Everything they said they were originally going to pay for they said, "No, we're not going to pay for it." So it's hard enough going through treatment, having insurance, and then finding out you don't have insurance covering you. It's very difficult. You go into denial that there's got to be something wrong, that there's no way that my insurance company that I pay every month is not going to pay for my treatment.

I just knew there was something wrong. So I immediately got on the phone and just started calling people and an attorney in this area referred me to Ben Glass. She said he would be the perfect match for my case and I tell you when I heard, or read that because it was through an email, it gave me a sense of peace because I didn't know where to turn. I didn't know where to go to. There's a lot of attorneys in the area and you don't know who to trust.

After you've come to grips with the fact that your insurance company isn't going to stand by your side, if they asked me directly, I would say, "Call BenGlassLaw." That's what I would say because calling an attorney's office can be very intimidating and I've always thought that the front person who answers the phone speaks volumes for how the whole office is and you have an excellent person up there. I felt very comfortable to call and it was just a great experience. It really was.

The fear that comes over you when you've been denied and you're wondering "how on Earth can you make it" is overwhelming, so I definitely say don't wait. Without hesitation, call BenGlassLaw, because they'll get you through it. They'll give you peace throughout the whole process and you'll know that you're in good hands and that they care, because I definitely felt like they cared throughout the whole process. I knew I could trust BenGlassLaw, I just knew it. Well, it's exactly how I felt, and I'm not just saying that. Jose, I've never really expressed to you but your early helped and gave me a lot of peace and I'm really, I really appreciate it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 The Best Cheap All Insurance All Right Reserved. Share on Blogger Tips and Tricks