Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, February 1, 2016

Best Health & Life Insurance Leads

Ray Searan and I am a licensed insurance agent and a district sales manager with HealthsMarkets insurance agency. My territory covers all of coastal South Carolina and coastal Georgia. I've really enjoyed working with Infofree since I've been with them I've been with them about, I think about 4 or 5 months now they've really been a great asset and have been able to help me grow my business and also have been able to help my team grow their business as well.


Infofree has been able to tell me and give me the information that I need so that I understand who the decision maker is and the company that I want to be talking to and actually allows me to get through gatekeepers a little bit quicker actually helps me to actually get in front of someone who can make a decision in regards to the insurance benefits for small business owners. Using other companies, the thing that was hard for us to be able to do is to actually be able to narrow down the companies that we wanted to speak to.

One of our targets is small businesses with fewer than 50 employees and it was sometimes hard to be able to tell what the employees size with other databases and with other lists. With Infofree I'm able to actually filter out the company and the business owner based on the number of employees that they have. I can also target businesses based on their revenue- I can target businesses based on who has a website and who doesn't. There's just so many ways I can actually customize in Infofree and really be able to drill down and get a list of 10 people that I need to target as compared to 1000 and it really helps me get specific, save me a lot of time and a lot of energy that way I can focus less on marketing and lead generation and more on actual making sales happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 The Best Cheap All Insurance All Right Reserved. Share on Blogger Tips and Tricks