Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, February 25, 2016

Get Lower Car Insurance Quotes, Compare Rates Online

Hi, I'm the YouTube Deal Guy, Matt Granite. Welcome to your one stop shop for savings. I usually feature huge deals of all different kinds here everyday. But, I also focus on consumer segments. Ways to save you serious cash, whether you know me from your local TV station or USA today.


I will hook you up with a great resouces located right under this video window. And in a moment, I'm gonna explain what's in my hands and why I'm indebted to all of you. First, if you're not yet subscribed, a reminder. I give out all sorts of freebies for most of my Daily Deal videos. So, click that subscribe button you see on your screen.

If you're not yet subscribed, then you'll be hooked up. First, you wanna save? Getting married, that'll shave 20% off your policy. Also, your rates will drop every year after that between the ages of 25 and 60. Next for a few myths. It's a bit of a myth that female drivers pay less. Guys actually pay less between the ages of 38 and 55. That reverses after men hit the age of 55, where women of the same age actually pay less.  Then, there is not much of a penalty for senior citizen drivers. 75 year old drivers only pay 17% more than 60 year olds. Put differently, 75 year olds pay 43% less than 20 year olds.

And if you wanna pay less than everyone, my favorite free site, insurancequotes.com will compare all of your rates side-by-side, completely unbiased, and a great way to save. Just punch in your zip code, and you are good to go. So, that resource located right under this video screen.  Now, the item that I alluded to at the beginning of this video I just received from YouTube. It's a, I don't know if you'd call it a plaque. And, it is the most awesome thing anyone has ever sent me in the mail to date, other than my marriage certificate, because it means so much to me.  I wouldn't have this, I wouldn't have subscribers, I wouldn't have a YouTube life, and I wouldn't have a family that is amazing as all of you. And, this just signifies that.

Thank you for being here. If you hadn't subscribed, I would be nothing. And, I love it. And, I love you. And, thank you for watching.  For free stuff, click the subscribe button you see on your screen right now. You'll be signed up for that and all of my biggest daily deals. To turn on your alerts, you're gonna see a wheel beside the subscribe button. On a mobile device, it looks like this. Click the box and turn on your channel alerts. That will ensure your emailed everytime I upload a huge deal.

And remember, you wanna buy any item I feature, there's a link right under this video window. Click the show more tab and every link I have for every deal is right there. There ya go. You are awesome. Thank you so much for watching.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 The Best Cheap All Insurance All Right Reserved. Share on Blogger Tips and Tricks