Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, January 28, 2016

How to Cancel Car Insurance - Tips

You just sold your vehicle, and now you realize that hey, I still got my car insurance policy, and what do I do? My name is James, with The Resurgence Group. We're a full service insurance agency. We specialize in car insurance. The first thing that I would suggest is that call your agent, or the carrier, or customer service, and explain to them what's just happened.


It all depends on when you're actually getting rid of the vehicle, and when you're turning the plates back into the motor vehicle, because the one thing that you don't want to do is have a car, or sell that vehicle and give the plates away. Many people do that these days and they don't realize the risk they're running, because if that person does not go out and get their own car insurance or their own plates they could get into an accident and you could potentially have an exposure there because it's your plate and your car insurance that still are attached to that vehicle.

So, I would suggest when you're sellin' the vehicle immediately get your plates off that vehicle, and immediately call your agent and cancel that policy; very simple to do. My name is James. I'm with The Resurgence Group. We do this every day for our clients. And what I would suggest is get with your agent, or an agent in your neighborhood and just explain to them that you're lookin' to cancel your insurance, and they can do it right there over the phone, or right there in the office.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 The Best Cheap All Insurance All Right Reserved. Share on Blogger Tips and Tricks