Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, March 6, 2016

Business Insurance Agency Santa Rosa Review

Did you know that one car out of three has no insurance? How do you protect yourself against that? I'm Jeff Lecoeuche, owner of the Jeff Lecoeuche Insurance Agency right here in Santa Rosa. As you may have heard, I have an accent. I'm French, I can't help it. We all spend a lot of money and time choosing the right doctor, the right dentist, but insurance will make sure your kids go to college if you die today.



Insurance will make sure your house is rebuilt after a fire. Insurance will protect your business from a lawsuit. You will see me around town with my car. Stop me, ask me questions, people do everyday. I'm extremely lucky with my team. We all have the same drive, the compassion, the care for the community.

We all understand that the business is not about taking but about giving. I value justice, and I always like to fight for the underdog. Our agency provides families and businesses with the same risk management system that protects big corporations. So, thank you for visiting my website. Our motto is listen, educate, protect. There is no sell in that motto. So when you have a question come and see us, call us. If you see me driving in my car, stop me, ask me. I live in the same community as you and I want to make it a better place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 The Best Cheap All Insurance All Right Reserved. Share on Blogger Tips and Tricks